Conditional formatting on a Pivot table

Hi,

Is there any way to apply conditional formatting on a pivot table that has its formatting scope changing every month. Basically,our pivot has year and month as columns and each month it plots an extra month which makes it hard for us to anticipate the range that we want to format. Is there any way to bind formatting to column fields data. Something like, for all the months data cells use this format.

Any suggestions are appreciated,

-Pload

Hi,

Well Aspose.Cells does support to apply conditional formattings to cells range: Apply Conditional Formatting in Worksheets

As I have told you before Aspose.Cells does not support to create / manipulate pivot table reports rather sets the pivot data formats in the file and forces MS Excel to create pivot table report and other calculation tasks based on the data source when the workbook opens into MS Excel as It sets Refresh on open option for pivot tables in MS Excel. So, consequently getting pivot table column fields are not possible. I think you may try to apply the conditional formattings first to the cells and then create pivot table invloving those cells range, but I think the solution is not very accurate.

Thank you.