Conditional Merge including SubTable

Hi,

this post is regarding post https://forum.aspose.com/t/52204

I’d made a conditional simple merge easely.

I’m now trying to have a subTable (TableStart / TableEnd) into one of the resulting condition on the IF statement.

I can correctly create the table and its header. Also, I can add some fields from the current table.

But when I try to add a [sub table] TableStart: / TableEnd (exacly like we see in the http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/How+to++Apply+Custom+Logic+to+Unmerged+Regions), the merge operation freezes.

Did I’d missed something ?

Thanks in advance
NF

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your query. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your quick answer.

The file is in attachments : you’ll see the problematic pattern right after the header named “Époux”.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for sharing the document. I am working over your query and will update asap.

Hi Tahir,

thanks for your answer.

We are evaluating Aspose for future purshase and, this problem is a major issue for us.

Best regards.

Hi Nicolas,

I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-6927 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

great, thanks you.

What is the issue ? a lak of feature or something I did wrong ? is there a workaround ?

What is the delay for this king of fix ?

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your inquiry. The nature of this problem is a bug in the Aspose.Words mail merge engine which is logged to be fixed. There is good news, this issue has already been fixed by the resolution of a different issue. You can expect the fix to be included in the next version of Aspose.Words due out at the end of the month.

We will inform you as soon as it is released.

Thanks,

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your query. I am checking this issue with our development team. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your patience. I have verified the status of this issue (WORDSNET-6927) from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this issue has been resolved. The fix will be available in next release of Aspose.Words.

We appreciate your patience.

Hi,

thanks for your answer. When the next release will be released ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your query. The new versions of Aspose.Words come out at the end of every month. The fix of your issue will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (i.e. v11.8.0) which is planned to be released by the end of this month (September' 31, 2012). We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi,

I’ve retest this today with the last version and the problem is still there.

Can you still reproduce it ?

N. Fortin
Hi Nicolas,

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The new version of Aspose.Words (i.e. v11.8.0) has not released yet. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

We appreciate your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6927) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.