Confirm preview prior to purchase

Hi,
I am looking to purchase Aspose Total, but I just wanted to clarify whether the following can be read by Words.
I have attached the file that the trial version cannot preview correctly. This is a VERY important part of our product and it needs to work. Can someone please confirm that the full release (not-truncated etc) can preview this file?
This is one is one of a few that are similar.
Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry. If you would like to test Aspose.Words without evaluation version limitations, you can request a temporary license. Please see the following link for more information:
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license
Best regards.

Hi there,
Thanks for your inquiry.
I have sent your document rendered to PDF using Aspose.Words to your inbox
You can avoid any truncation in your documents by requesting a 30 day temporary license from here.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to ask.
Thanks,

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your prompt response. I did get a temporary licence and, for some reason, my developer can see it correctly (the same as your PDF) but I cannot? Mine still looks odd? In my app, this is a read only view.
Have u any ideas?
Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for additional information. Could you please share your code or create a simple application that will allow us to reproduce the problem? We will try with your code and provide you more information.
Best regards,