Conflict with spring framework

Hello,

According to advice I’ve received from Aspose support when trying to solve pdf to jpeg conversion issue I tried using latest Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.0.0. Unfortunately there is another problem with spring framework we use in our application,

during the launch time I’m getting following:

ERROR [main] (FrameworkServlet.java:467) - Context initialization failed

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter’: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: java.nio.charset.spi.CharsetProvider: Provider com.aspose.ms.charsets.utf7.UTF7CharsetProvider not found

So, looks like we have to go back to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java as we unable to use the package you recommended,

LuidiaTest

Hi Victoria,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. We have logged the issue as PDFNEWJAVA-33509 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about issue status via this forum thread.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33509;PDFNEWJAVA-33509) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.1.0update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.