Confused about using AsposePDF Component

I purchased the Total package for .NET since it has several components that I need to work with. So far I have been able to get the barcode component working but I feel that it is not the most current version available. I have sent in snapshots of my configuratino to the support team but have not received a final solution to my delima. Now that I'm truing to use the AsposePdf and AsposePdfKit components I notice that I cannot work with those even though the documentation indicates that they work with all versions up to 3.5. I assumed that I should be able to load most if not all of the Total Components into the toolbar based on the documentation and sales information.

Anyway, I feel that I'm stuck here in getting these components loaded into the toolbar where my environment is VS2008 using .NET 3.5. This is the developing environment I chose to take advantage of all the features and bug fixes of the newer components.

Today my goal was to be able to start using the PDF components and I hit a new warning about the Aspose Barcode component where it indicated that I'm used depreciated:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Warning 1 'Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder.ImageUnit' is obsolete: 'Use GraphicsUnit instead' C:\workspace\20081217\20081217\Form1.Designer.cs 681 13 20081217

Warning 2 'Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder.RotationAngle' is obsolete: 'Use RotationAngleF instead' C:\workspace\20081217\20081217\Form1.Designer.cs 697 13 20081217

Please advise

Jim Britt

Hello Jim,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Pdf.Kit are fully functional with all the versions of .Net framework up till 3.5 and is fully compatible with VS2008. I am not sure why you are facing this problem. Please follow the instructions over Installation, for information on how to include the Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Pdf.Kit in your project. (Steps for both the components are almost same).

Regarding your query over Aspose.BarCode, I am moving this thread to Aspose.BarCode forum. Our team of experts taking care of this component would be better, to answer these questions.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for your support