Connect shapes using a line?

Hi!

Is it possible to connect shapes using a line or connector of some sort?
The shapes should stay connected even if moved.

Thanks in advance!
/Robert

It’s not possible to create new AutoShapes (for example connectors).
Also they will not be moved if you move shapes.

You can draw something like a connectors with normal lines.

Hi Alexey,

We need our shapes to be connected using connectors so that the two shapes and the connectors stay together while they are being moved. Also we need to draw a bezier curve like connector. Do you provide this type of feature? I have seen that there is a certain enumeration by the name of AutoShapeType which has one item ConnectorElbow. But we were unable to use or create it in our code. Are we missing something here? Please note that any curved line would also do the trick for us, in that case do you have any workarounds for it? If you aren't able to provide any at the moment, do you happen to release it in near future? We are urgently in need of these two features in our commercial app for which we are due to buy your component but we aren't able to release it without these two main features.

Thanks,

Shahriar Hyder
Senior Software Engineer,
KAZ Software Ltd.

As I wrote we don’t support auto shapes yet.
But now I can tell we will support it soon, probably in this or next month.
As a quick workaround you can draw connectors by yourself using Line objects.

Could you please post a workable example on that as we couldn't find any in the forum as well as in the manual provided?

Thanks in advance,

Shahriar Hyder
KAZ Software Ltd.

Hi Alexey!

We are still waiting on the wings for your confirmation. This is of utmost importance to us inasmuch as our deadline is on the 13th of this instant and without these features we won't be able to demo it. Also could you please give us a clue as to how you go about grouping through your slides component?

Thanks,

Shahriar Hyder
KAZ Software Ltd.