Connect to non default mailbox using Exchange Web Services

Hi

I have a user account that has access to multiple mailboxes. Could you tell me how I can connect to these mailboxes using Aspose.Network and Exchange Web Services?

From the sample code I can only find out how to connect to the user’s default mailbox

Many thanks

Iain

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Getting Mailbox Information from Exchange Server - Aspose.Network for .NET

Hi Iain,

Thank you for inquiry.

I am sorry, it is not possible with Aspose.Network’s ExchangeWebServiceClient class. I have logged it as “new feature request” in our system and we will consider adding this in future. I will update you when this feature becomes available.

Hi Saqib

Thanks for your response.

Is this not even possible using the ExchangeServiceBinding class to configure Exchange Impersonation?

Do you have any documentation/sample code relating to this class?

Cheers

Iain

Hi Iain,

I do not know yet if it is possible to configure this with ExchangeServiceBinding class. But, I will update you after consulting with the developers.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 23726) have been fixed in [this update ](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/entry299819.aspx).

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

Please use the overloaded GetMailboxInfo() method as below to access folders/messages of other mailbox.

ExchangeWebServiceClient client = new ExchangeWebServiceClient(mailboxURI, credential);
ExchangeMailboxInfo mailboxInfo = client.GetMailboxInfo(“otheruser@domain.coml”);

saqib.razzaq:
Hi,

Please use the overloaded GetMailboxInfo() method as below to access folders/messages of other mailbox.

ExchangeWebServiceClient client = new ExchangeWebServiceClient(mailboxURI, credential);
ExchangeMailboxInfo mailboxInfo = client.GetMailboxInfo("otheruser@domain.coml");

I think this function is also useful on ExchangeClient, isn't it?

At the moment, there isn't any overloading like this:

Aspose.Network.Exchange.ExchangeClient client = new Aspose.Network.Exchange.ExchangeClient("https://uri", new System.Net.NetworkCredential(AuthUser.Username, AuthUser.Password, "DOMAIN"));
            ExchangeMailboxInfo info = client.GetMailboxInfo("otherpostbox@uri.com");

(see attachment). Is it possible to integrate the function here, too? Or is there a general way for impersonification to access postboxes on Exchange-Server from other users, when i have a user with all permissions?

Thanks a lot,
Stephan from Germany

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for inquiry.

I am sorry, such feature is not currently available with ExchangeClient class. I have logged a new feature request (ID: 27856) for this in our system. We will look into it and will inform you here when it becomes available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 27856 ) have been fixed in [this update](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/entry313463.aspx).

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

To get the default mailbox with ExchangeClient, use
GetMailboxInfo()

And for another user’s mailbox, use
GetMailboxInfo(“username”)