Connector class is not working?

Hi,

I’m migrating from Java Slide 7.7.0 to Slide 14.10.0
And I’m having trouble with Connector class.
After read the api and applied it the best that I can but it didn’t work.

The connector is not connected to the shapes.

It’ll be helpful if anyone can post a sample code for how to use the new Connector class.

Much Thanks
Hong

This code worked for 7.7
Connector con1 = summarySlide.getShapes().addConnector(ConnectorType.Elbow, new Point(0, 0), new Point(0, 0));
con1.connectBegin(node1, 2);
con1.connectEnd(node2, 0);

This code is for 14.10 and it didn’t work, this is best guess I can come up with and it didn’t work
IConnector con1 = summarySlide.getShapes().addConnector(ShapeType.BentConnector2, 150, 150, 250, 250);
con1.setStartShapeConnectedTo(node1);
con1.setStartShapeConnectionSiteIndex(2);
con1.setEndShapeConnectedTo(node2);
con1.setEndShapeConnectionSiteIndex(0);

Can anyone help me???

Is this a bug? That the connector in Java Slide is not working?
I found this post but it was for NET Slide, with the same issue?

Connector draws strangley

Thanks
Hong

Hi Hong,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. I have observed your requirement concerning to usage of connectors in Aspose.Slides for Java 14.x.x series. I regret to share that in new API the support for connectors is presently unavailable and an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34305 has already been created in our issue tracking system to serve the purpose. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34305) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(4)