Connectors are not routed correctly

If I connect shapes at the same PosY with connectors and save the Diagram as PNG, the connectors are drawn one over another.

If I open the .vdx in Visio, the connectors are re-routed and displayed correctly.

Currently I have to use Office Interop to get a “nice” PNG file from my Aspose-created Visio document. That’s exactly the thing I had hoped to avoid by using your component. See attached files.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problem of connectors those are not routed properly. These issues have been logged as follows:

DIAGRAMNET-50520 - Connectors are not being routed correctly in the resultant VDX
DIAGRAMNET-50521 - Connectors are not being routed correctly in the resultant PNG

Your post has also been linked to these issues. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMNET-50520 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.6.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50520) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.