Content missing on PDF

Hi,

I have included sample program and the pdf document for this. I am using Aspose.pdf 11.6 version for java.

Sometimes content is missing from pdf document. Content appears by adjusting margins of any element.

This is a big issue which need to be fixed as most of our content is dynamic. Size of the content will vary. If we adjust margins for one it might break for another. Aspose is not throwing any kind of exceptions but hiding content from the document.

Can you please look into this ASAP.

Thanks

Mamatha

Hi Mamatha,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce same problem that contents of HtmlFragment fgmt1 object do not render after “More Findings”. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFJAVA-36054 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

Is there any update on this. This is very critical to us. Please look into this.

Thanks

Mamatha

Hi Mamatha,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have noticed earlier reported issue, so its pending for review and is not yet resolved. However the product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi,

For most of the issues we have reported we are getting similar response from you guys. I know you are busy with the other items, it’s becoming very frustrating to make things work with the API. Behavior is not at all consistent. We are trying to fix issues by trial and error. Sometimes by just changing margins it breaks, sometimes by setting font type it breaks, sometimes by just setting table row not to break also it break. Old legacy API was much stable than the newer versions.

Thanks

Mamatha

Hi Mamatha,

Thanks for your patience.

We do understand the criticallity of issue and inconvenience which you have been facing but as a normal rule of practice, the issues are resolved in first come first serve basis as we believe its the fairest policy to all the customer. However the issues reported under Enterprise Support and Priority Support have high precedence in terms of resolution, as compared to issues reported under normal support model.

Nevertheless, your concerns have been recorded with product team and we are trying our best to make the new Document Object Model of Aspose.Pdf namespace, as stable as possible.

Hi,

It’s been a while. Can you provide update on this.

Thanks
Mamatha

Hi Mamatha,

Thanks for contacting support.

The issue reported earlier is under investigation and I am afraid its not yet resolved. However the related issue of Aspose.Pdf for .NET has been fixed, so we expect to have a solution sometimes sooner. But still its not a promise. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-36054) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 16.11.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.