Content overflows on using Aspose.Words java jars : version 13.12 & above

Hi,

I have an issue where the attached Word file’s content flows to the next page on generating image preview with version 13.12 & 14.1. I also tested with versions 13.9 to 13.11, it works fine with these three versions of Aspose.Words
Any workaround to get the correct image preview of the attached Word file with the latest Aspose.Words jars ?

For info, the attached word file has page size as Letter size. The output is better when i change the page size to A4 but then the content goes missing.

Will I have to move to the older versions like 13.11 to solve this issue ?

Thanks,
Jaspreet

Hi Jaspreet,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.1.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-9811. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9811) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9811) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)