Content position in PDF/UA

Hello Aspose team,
I would like to create a PDF/UA file. This document consists of several parts, a letter with the sender, a logo and a table over several pages. I managed to create all of these parts and they passed the corresponding tests.

But what I couldn’t manage is the correct positioning of the elements.The logo should be exactly in the middle on top of each page, parts of the text should be on the right edge but left-justified and so on. How can I set the position of tagged content?

I found the structured attribute placement. But with that I didn’t manage to position the object. If I set the value nothing happens. I’ve tried several variants. My last one looks like this:

FigureElement figureelement = taggedContent.CreateFigureElement();
figureelement.SetImage(“Logo.png”, 100, 100);
figureelement.AlternativeText= “Hello world”;

StructureAttributes layoutAttributes = figureelement.Attributes.GetAttributes(AttributeOwnerStandard.Layout);
StructureAttribute placementAttribute = new StructureAttribute(AttributeKey.Placement);
placementAttribute.SetNameValue(AttributeName.Placement_Start);
placementAttribute.SetRectangleValue(new Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle(300, 300, 400, 400));
layoutAttributes.SetAttribute(placementAttribute);

What am I doing wrong? How do I set the position of text, tables and images?

@Sevnk

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-49927 in our issue tracking system to further look into your requirements. We will further inform you as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Asad Ali, is there anything new about my ticket? I haven’t been able to solve the problem until now and the ticket is already 20 days old. Do you need more information?

@Sevnk

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket is not yet investigated. Please note that it was logged recently in our issue management system and as per the fairest policy, we will investigate and resolve it on a first come first serve basis. Furthermore, the ticket looks more like a new feature or enhancement which will take some time to get fully implemented. We will certainly inform you once we have some more updates in this regard. Meanwhile, you can please share a sample expected output PDF that you want to generate using the API.