Content spilling out of the slide

Hi Sridevi,

Thank you for the data.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after testing with the data shared by you. Your issue has been registered with high priority in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESREP-33420 . You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Team,

Kindly update us on the status of this issue as we have to deliver the product with this fix as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hi Sridevi,

Our development team is working on your issue and I have requested them to share an ETA. As soon as the information gets available, I will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Sridevi,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue is in progress. We are very much hopeful to share a hotfix with resolution of your issue during December 2014. We will share the feedback with you as soon as further information will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hi Team,

Please let us know the status of below issue.

Thanks,
Sridevi

Hi Sridevi,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 5.1.1 hotfix. We are hopeful to share the hitfix version by this weekend or early next week. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the release will be shared online.

Many Thanks,

Hi Team,

Please let us know the status of this issue.

Thanks,
Sridevi

Hi Sridevi,

I like to share that we are presently working over preparation of hotfix for Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services and will share that hopefully by tomorrow. We will share the notification with you as soon as release will be made available online.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33420) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.