Controlling Stype.Pattern

Hi,

Is there any way to control the Style.Pattern to make the fill pattern more coarse or fine-grained? More specifically, when converting xlsx to pdf. Attached are the pdf generated by Excel and the one generated by Aspose, and how they differ on scale.

Thanks.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.3.0.4 if it makes any difference.

If you still find the issue with it, kindly provide your template Excel file here, so we could evaluate your issue to figure the issue (if found) out soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Here's the Excel file, but what I was really looking for was a way to fine tune the pattern or create/apply my own.

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

Well, I checked your file, you have set different Fill pattern styles (Format Cells|Fill tab) provided by MS Excel to the cells. You have to select and specify the predefined patterns from the list as I could not find any option to create custom patterns in MS Excel either. If you do find a way to create custom pattern styles, let us know with details and we will check it on how to do it via Aspose.Cells APIs.

Regarding rendering Pattern styles in the output PDF file, well, Aspose.Cells renders pattern styles the way they look into print preview of MS Excel sheet(s). We requested you to kindly try our latest version/fix and let us know if you find any indifferent renderings (please zoom the document to higher percentage values), kindly attach your output PDF files (one by Aspose.Cells for .NET (latest version) and other via built-in MS Excel renderer), we will check it soon.

Thank you.