Convenient way to add a Section

Hi there,
i want to split one Section, so that i can add a Section in between of this splitted Section that has a different Page Orientation. The properties of the Page itself should first of all stay the same. So i want to have the Section as is for all previous Nodes, then one Node in a new Section and after that a Section Break again that contains the Nodes after…
Is there some convenient way to do so?

greetings Rob

@tmdolphin

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check following documentation link for working with sections. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task. However if you face any issue then please share your sample input documents and expected output document. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

• [Working with Sections]

(Working with Sections in C#|Aspose.Words for .NET)

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the quick answer.
apparently in this section it is mainly described, how to clone a section and e.g. add a new section to the end of the document.
In my case i have an existing document, where i have to split an existing section, which is not really described in the docs…
thanks
Robert

@tmdolphin,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can use DocumentBuilder class to move cursor to a particular position in Document and then simply insert section break:

documentBuilder.InsertBreak(BreakType.SectionBreakNewPage);

Hope, this helps.

Best regards,
Awais Hafeez