Conversion .docx to .pdf error

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, we are in the progress to integrate the latest code base with the live Aspose for Cloud (a.k.a Saaspose) service. I have asked the responsible developer to take a quick action. All the issues have been resolved completely or partially. Please see the current issues and comments in the following table:

ID

Issue ID

Comment

SAASWORDS-66

Resolved in the latest code base.

SAASWORDS-75

SAASWORDS-69

The exception is fixed, however, there is still a problem with rendering Pie chart on 29th page. It relates to DML Charts rendering, which is a recent feature. We are actively adding new functionality to chart rendering over the last few releases. But chart rendering has many features to support.

SAASWORDS-79

SAASWORDS-80

The exception is fixed, however, there is another problem of data table rendering. It also relates to DML Charts.

richard@scribbr.nl:
I will try to manage the "terrible" pageload and will inform you guys if it occurs again.
Sure, we are looking forward to fix such problems. Please let me know in case of further assistance or questions.

@Richard - I noticed your comments on our Facebook page about your issues still being present. I’ve asked Support to prioritize things to ensure we get you a solid response ASAP.

@Ijaz - can you update this issue with what you believe the latest status is - as per the above table it sounds like most issues are fixed but Richards test cases are still failing.

Hi Billy,

I would like to update you that the most of the issues had been fixed in our latest code base. These test cases are failing because our latest code base is not integrated with our Aspose for Cloud Service. I have logged my comments against the ticket id SAASWORDS-81 in our issue tracking system.

Hi guys, that it is not integrated in the cloud service yet declares a lot :slight_smile:

Until now I’ve always supposed a fixed bug also meaned that it was directly available on Saaspose. We are constantly testing with the same document, so any idea when we should see a positive result?

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to update you that our development team is working hard to integrate the latest code base. We already have escalated your issue to our development/support leads. This issue has the highest priority in our defects list. We will try to resolve this issue at our earliest.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your patience. We have a good news for you that all the reported issues have been resolved and integrated with our live cloud service. You can now use Aspose.Words for Cloud API. Please see the current statuses and comments in the following table:

ID<o:p></o:p>

Issue ID<o:p></o:p>

Comment<o:p></o:p>

1<o:p></o:p>

SAASWORDS-66<o:p></o:p>

Integrated with cloud service.

2<o:p></o:p>

SAASWORDS-75<o:p></o:p>

3<o:p></o:p>

SAASWORDS-69<o:p></o:p>

The exception is fixed and integrated with cloud service, however, there is still a problem with rendering Pie chart as I shared earlier.

We already have logged an issue to fix this problem in our code base as WORDSNET-7245.

4<o:p></o:p>

SAASWORDS-79<o:p></o:p>

5<o:p></o:p>

SAASWORDS-80<o:p></o:p>

The exception is fixed and integrated with cloud service, however, there is another problem of data table rendering. It also relates to DML Charts.

We already have logged an issue to fix this problem in our code base as WORDSNET-6943.

This thread has also been linked to WORDSNET-7245 and WORDSNET-6943. You will be notified as soon as these issues are resolved and available for the public use.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7245) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(45)

Uploading the file “33324+error.docx” (see previous page of this post) succesfully completes the conversion

The file “In+vitro+fibrose.+Afstudeerverslag+Sharitee+Bouthisma+1561391+21mei2013.docx” does not succesfully complete its conversion, but no error was returned to us.
Hi there,

Thanks

for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have not found any issue while converting Docx to Pdf at my end. Could you please try again to convert your
document to Pdf?