Conversion Effect!

Source file is only one page,but The convert file is two page!

The file is a announcement(official document),it is a solemn problem.

It must be what it was.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when
rendering documents to fixed-page formats (JPEG, HtmlFixed, PDF or XPS). Make sure
you have all the Fonts installed on your machine you’re using to convert
Word document to HtmlFixed format. I would suggest you please read the
following articles:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/using-truetype-fonts/
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/specify-truetype-fonts-location/

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

I’m sure my machine has all the fonts,because when I open it by Microsoft Office software it has only one page in my machine.and when i convert it to html in my machine,it is two page.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. If you open the input Doc file in MS Word, you will get the two pages. In your case, I suggest you following workaround for this issue.

Hope this helps you. If you still face problem, please share the font used in your document here for further investigations.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "input.doc");
doc.save(MyDir + "Out.odt");
doc = new Document(MyDir + "Out.odt");
doc.save(MyDir + "Out.html", SaveFormat.HTML_FIXED);

Yes,I still face problem.How I share font??

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. To upload/attach a file in forum, please edit your post or reply a post and then click the ‘Add’ button under ‘File attachment’ section. See the attached image for detail. Please zip the font files and share it for investigation purposes.

I attached required fonts of this source file,you can convert it to HTML_Fixed by your api.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the detail. You are facing the expected behavior of Aspose.Words. This is not an issue in Aspose.Words. Please
note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. If you
open the input Doc file in MS Word, you will get the two pages.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Please make sure that you attached the correct document in this forum thread. There is an empty paragraph before following text which pushes the contents to next page. See the attached image for detail.

主题词:职务
聘任 通知

I am sure I attatched correct document.

You opened it by english version,but I opened it by chinese version

Hi there,
Thanks for your inquiry. I have investigated this issue at my end and have noticed that the font of last table in the document is missing at my side. MS Word (English version) shows ‘仿宋’ font name. Please check the attached image (font issue.png) for detail. I think, it is FangSong. It would be great if you please share following detail for further investigations.
Please share the font used for the text in last table of document.
Please embed the fonts inside the document and share that document. Please read about embedding fonts in the document from here.
http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/35082/word-2013-embed-fonts-in-a-document/
Thanks for your cooperation.

It is truth 仿宋.I think it is a character space problem!

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please share the requested detail in my previous post for investigation purposes?

The font is in last post

Hi there,

Please embed the fonts inside the document and share that document. Please read about embedding fonts in the document from here.
http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/35082/word-2013-embed-fonts-in-a-document/

OK ,I have embedded fonts

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11904. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@landray.com.cn,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11904) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 update.