Conversion error on HTML To PDF

We are about to evaluate Aspose.PDF for our html-PDF converter in our company:

on converting a specific html text (see attached file)

the error below appears on saving:
"The Object type \".\" kacan not be converted to \".\b\"

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text txtHtml = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text(s, html);

txtHtml.IsHtmlTagSupported = true;

s.Paragraphs.Add(txtHtml);

FileStream testmich = new FileStream("test.txt", FileMode.Create);

pdf.Save(testmich);

pdf.Close();

1. Any idea whether the error appear

2. is there a feature available to analyze in detail a html-text that has to be converted with aspose ?

Hi Kagel,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-32746 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Ali,

today I saw that the bug seems to be resolved internally. When will the correction/workaround be available? Since I have no access to your internal bugtracking system Jira, I can't see the current status ?

Best regards

Kagel

Hi Kagel,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for being patient.

The issue is resolved by the development team and this issue will be a part of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.7 (to be released in February as per our monthly release plan) after following the complete testing and release cycle. Please be patient and we will notify you once the version is available for download.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-32746) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.