Conversion Error using PDF TO XLSX on Docker

Hello.
When we use the conversion from PDF to XLSX locally works, but, when used in docker container, We get this error:
image.png (127.4 KB)

I have done some search, apparently this is an something related to font error, I’ve tried to use to force install fonts on Docker file, with this, but didn’t work:

RUN apt-get update; apt-get install -y fontconfig
    RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y libgdiplus
    RUN sed -i'.bak' 's/$/ contrib/' /etc/apt/sources.list
    RUN echo ttf-mscorefonts-installer msttcorefonts/accepted-mscorefonts-eula select true | debconf-set-selections
    RUN apt-get update; apt-get install -y ttf-mscorefonts-installer fontconfig

@BDCgustavo

Are you facing this issue with every PDF document you are trying to convert or with a particular one? Can you please also share the sample PDF for our reference so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly?

@asad.ali yes, that’s happening with every PDF, when I test my application locally works well, but, in docker container, happen this error.
I will let here an PDF example: example.pdf (37.5 KB)

@BDCgustavo

Would you kindly also share complete docker file for our reference?

@asad.ali Of course this is the original Dockerfile, here: Dockerfile.png (16.0 KB)

How i sayd in the beggining, I’ve tried to install the font manually, but, didn’t work

@BDCgustavo

An investigation ticket as PDFNET-52902 has been logged in our issue tracking system for further analysis. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like