Conversion from odt to pdf

Hi,
I’m currently using a trial version of Aspose.Total for java and I’m having some troubles to convert documents from odt to pdf.
The PDF is well formed but the size of the text is really tiny. To look further, I try to convert the same odt file to html and I got no text at all in the HTML because of ccs property : (for all text elements) . So I would like to know if I’m trying to convert odt file to PDF the wrong way or if it’s caused by a limitation on the trial version or if it’s a bug?

I try to use the code below for pdf conversion:

private static void buildPdfFromWord(String inputDir, String outputDir, String fileIn, String fileOut){
Document doc;

try {
doc = new Document(inputDir + fileIn);
com.aspose.words.PdfSaveOptions saveOptions = new com.aspose.words.PdfSaveOptions();
saveOptions.setUseHighQualityRendering(true);
saveOptions.setCompliance(PdfCompliance.PDF_A_1_B);
doc.save(outputDir + fileOut, saveOptions);
} catch (Exception e) {

e.printStackTrace();
}
}

Thank you.

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Here it is. I upload both input odt and result of conversion. I’m using java 1.6 for this test.
Thank you.

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSJAVA-1297. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your patience. Your issue has been resolved in Aspose.Words for Java 16.2.0. Please use latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 16.2.0 and let us know if you have any more queries.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-1297) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)