Conversion from PDF to Docx file throwing error

Hi Team,
Facing issue when trying to convert PDF to Docx file. Below is the error we are facing: Invalid font
Below is the code for conversion:
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfFile = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(sourcePath);
DocSaveOptions saveOptions = new DocSaveOptions
{
Format = DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX,
RelativeHorizontalProximity = 2.5f,
RecognizeBullets = true
};

pdfFile.Save(filepath, saveOptions); ( -----  This line is throwing error --- )

PDF file we are trying to convert is attached.Virtual Instructor-Led Train the Trainer Day Two Presentation.pdf (624.6 KB)

@virendervrm

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.12 and have not found the shared issue. So, please use Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.12.

Thank you for your reply Tahir. @tahir.manzoor am using 22.12 for my .Net code. What i found is that Font Wingdings are creating the issue.(Attaching the screen shot of the fonts found in the sample document which i shared earlier) Kindly verify from your end and let me know the fix. If i remove these fonts from the PDF document sample which i shared earlier. It is working fine.

Since these documents are uploaded by business to my application, we cant instruct them to not use these fonts. Kindly help in resolving this issue

image.png (125.8 KB)

@virendervrm

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET- 53426. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.