Conversion from PDF to PDFA

Hi,

I am trying to convert a PDF document to PDFA compliance document. Attached is the PDF. The code is as follows:
Dim objAspose As New Aspose.Pdf.Document(“C:\personal\images\Original\501963532RPD.pdf”)
bSuccess = objAspose.Convert(“c:\Converted.pdf”, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1A, Aspose.Pdf.ConvertErrorAction.None)

Thanks.
Krishan

Hi Kdatt,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-32228 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Kdatt,

Our development team was working hard to fix this issue but I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this issue. According to our development team, This issue is not an error. It is normal logic behavior. Some documents impossible to convert to Pdf/A format and this issue present one of this. We will try to improve this conversion feature in future.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,