Conversion from PPTX to PDF/HTML Results to Rotated Elements within the Slides

Hi,

We’re trying to convert a pptx file to different output formats such as pdf and html but unfortunately some slides do not show the correct orientation of the elements or objects within (e.g. some texts and images are rotated) . It seems this issue only happens if the input is a pptx file but when you try to use the ppt counterpart of the original pptx file, the conversion renders properly. I’ve also observed that this issue began with Aspose.Slides v21.8 up to the latest v22.9

Environment:

• .NET Framework 4.8
  • Aspose.Slides.NET v21.8 to v22.9

asset.zip (5.9 MB)

@eugene.ee13,
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I’ve reproduced the problem with rotating content and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43458 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Please also share the OS version on which the conversion was performed.

@Andrey_Potapov
System:

• Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.19044

@eugene.ee13,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve forwarded it to our developers.

@Andrey_Potapov
Just would like to add that this is also happening in macOS with similar Aspose.Slides.NET version using .NET 5.0

Rolling back to Aspose.Slides v21.7 (solves the issue in Windows) doesn’t help when it comes to macOS since we’re experiencing a crash. Could you please let us know if the issue will be fixed in the coming week, since we’re releasing our app by that time.

@eugene.ee13,
I forwarded this information to our developers and requested plans for the issue from our development team for you.

Could please share a full stack trace of the error you are experiencing?

Unhandled exception. System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=4.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (0x80131040)
File name: ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=4.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’

@eugene.ee13,
Thank you for the additional information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43458) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.11 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.