Conversion from RTF to HTML loses section of document

We are using Aspose.words 23.5 and have noticed many RTF documents converted to HTML are missing a section. I have uploaded an zip with the source RTF, HTML created by Aspose, and an image describing the problem.

As you will notice, these are medical documents, so accuracy is important. Please let us know how we can overcome this problem.

aspose-cutoff-text.zip (575.6 KB)

@jballing
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25760

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thanks for the response. I should have also mentioned that we are using the Java library.

Do you have any sense of the timeframe we might expect for a fix? We are dealing with a customer escalation and it will affect how we respond.

@jballing The issue is reproducible both on Java and .Net so I created an .Net issue in our tracker. Unfortunately we cant provide an estimate until the issue is analyzed by the development team. I will notify the development team that this issue is important. Once we have news regarding this issue we will be sure to inform you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25760) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 24.1 update.