Conversion Issue in PDF

Hi Team,
Converting from doc to pdf, have some issues like

• color shade issue
  • missing of delta symbol
  • Missing of the hyphen
  • Image placed below
    Note: I have tested with aspose words version 18.9 also, still the issue exists.

Hereby I have attached the samples, help me to resolve these issues. Many Thanks in advance

Sample 1 : Sample 1.zip (756.1 KB)

Sample 3 : Sample 3.zip (318.2 KB)

Sample 4 : Sample 4.zip (3.1 MB)

Sample 5 : Sample 5.zip (60.3 KB)

Sample 6 : Sample 6.zip (2.2 MB)

Sample 7 : Sample 7.zip (3.6 MB)

Sample 8 : Sample 8.zip (2.0 MB)

Sample 9 : Sample 9.zip (294.0 KB)

Sample10 : Sample 10.zip (71.6 KB)

Regards,
Suruthy

@suruthyb,

We tested the scenarios and have managed to reproduce the same problems on our end. For the sake of corrections, we have logged the following issues in our issue tracking system.

WORDSNET-17513: Parenthesis in X-Axis of chart rendered as Square Boxes in PDF (Sample 1.zip)

WORDSNET-17514: Triangle delta symbols in Y-Axis of chart rendered as Square Boxes in PDF (Sample 4.zip and Sample 7.zip)

WORDSNET-17515: Image misplaced in rendered PDF (Sample 6.zip)

WORDSNET-17516: Star symbols in chart rendered as Square Boxes in PDF (Sample 8.zip)

WORDSNET-17517: Color Shading issues of Drawings in generated PDF (Sample 10.zip)

We will further look into the details of these issues and will keep you updated on the status of corrections. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Also, we were not able to observe any issues in PDF files generated from the Word documents from Sample 3.zip, Sample 5.zip and Sample 9.zip archives.

@awais.hafeez
Thank you for taking up, here in Sample5.zip - hyphen is missing inside the box. Let me know the solution., Thanks again.

Regards,
Suruthy

@suruthyb,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged the following issue in our issue tracking system.

WORDSJAVA-1908: Dashes in bullets list disappear in rendered PDF (Sample 5.zip)

We will further look into the details of this issue and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-1908) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.11 update.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Preserve Document Elements during Word to PDF Conversion