Conversion of Html to Pdf in IIS using huge amount of memory

Hi

I'm trying to implement an Html to Pdf conversion service using a Wcf service hosted in IIS and am encountering problems with the amount of memory consumed by the conversion process. When the service is hosted in IIS it is peaking at about 900MB of memory for the IIS process (only the 1 application in the pool) and then drops down to about 300MB and stays there. The same service hosted in Cassini (the Visual Studio test web server) uses only about 50MB and drops down to 30MB afterwards. The same code run in a Console application also uses about 50MB.

I have attached the code for the service and test application to call it. Also included is an Html file to convert.

Thanks

Russell

Hi Russell,

Please accept our apologies for delayed response. We are looking into your inquiry and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi

Has there been any progress on this? Have you been able to reproduce the issue?

Russell

Hi Russell,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. I’ve tested the scenario at my end I’m afraid I couldn’t replicate the issue. In VS it is consuming almost 46-50 Mb and memory consumption of IIS server remains in between 130-400Mb. Could you please share your environment setting for replicating issue and further investigation.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,