Conversion problem xml to doc

Hello,
I am facing the problem converting xml to doc.
Using this code for populate the doc object.

doc = new Document("NestedEqual.xml", LoadFormat.Doc, null);

But getting exception : “The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.”
Please try the attached document for conversion.
What is the way if i have to convert xml to doc.
Can any one help me out from aspose team?
Thanks in advance…
shail

Hello!
Thank you for reporting this issue.
This document is in WordprocessingML format so LoadFormat.WordML should be specified if you explicitly designate it. Anyway there is some problem since Aspose.Words throws an exception on loading this document. I have created a new issue #5221 in our defect database. We’ll investigate it and provide you more information on any progress or when it is fixed.
Regards,

Hi,
Thanks for that.
Is there any approx time limit?
Thanks,
shail

This is a crash what is usually treated as a severe issue. So we’ll try to fix it faster. The next release is planned for early June – next week or week after next. I expect it is to be fixed in this release at 75% probability.
Regards,

Hello,
When will be the next release?
I am waiting for that.
Please let me know if you have any fix date.?
Thanks,
shail

Hello!
Thank you for your patience.
#5221 is still open. You can consider this workaround: just open and re-save this document with MS Word in any format. I tried WordML and DOC. After this roundtrip it loaded fine. I saw in the stack trace that your document produces an underflow of node stack. This means it is not 100% valid in spite of the fact it opens fine in MS Word. Even if we fix #5221 we cannot guarantee resilience for every incorrect document. So don’t stick on this.
Currently I cannot say when we plan to release. This requires some negotiations with our manager and Aspose.Pdf Team. Let me know whether workaround is suitable for you and what else makes you waiting for release. Possibly I could help.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5221) have been fixed in this update.