Conversion problem

Hi,

I have problem on conversion Word to PDF result.

Some section move. See the file attach.

i use this code:
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document("C:\\DT599 - test.docx");
doc.Save("C:\\DT599 - test.pdf", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Can you help me??

Thanks by advance,

Laurent

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-15214. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

do you have a date for resolving this issue. I need to inform my user.

Thanks

Best regards,

Laurent
Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that your issue has been postponed. I am afraid, there is no estimate available at the moment. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there are any further developments.

HI, Can I have an update on this problem??

Thanks

Laurent

@LEFEBVRE_Laurent,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is still postponed. We have asked for the ETA of this issue from our product team. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

ok ,

Thanks for your feedback

Best regards,

Laurent

@LEFEBVRE_Laurent,

Thanks for your patience. Normally when an issue is reported by a customer it is added to the pool of current issues being worked on by our developers and is analysed in a timely manner. However due to the nature of some bugs and the number of features we are working on, this doesn’t always mean we can fix every bug within a short time after it’s reported.

We do understand your situation; however, I am afraid, at the moment there is no ETA available for your issue. We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.