Conversion problems from dwg to svg

Hello, I’m experiencing several issues when converting DWG files to SVG. White backgrounds turn black, and text overlaps, making it unreadable. I’m using Aspose.CAD for .NET with a valid license. It’s frustrating to encounter so many problems.

@NANS_05,
Hi.
Please, attach your initial DWG and code you are using, so we can reproduce this and analyze.

I can’t attach dwg files, there is my code.

Image image = Image.Load(“pathToDwgFile”);

var options = new SvgOptions();
options.Palette = new ColorPalette(new Color[] { Color.Black, Color.White });
options.VectorRasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions()
{
PageWidth = 1920,
PageHeight = 1080
};

image.Save(“C:\Temp\fileSVG.svg”, options);`

@NANS_05,
I’m afraid this is not enough for us as we need to see colors in the original file and how they are processed. Please consider attaching file with the partial but problematic content, so we can check.

I would like to provide you with the file it’s not the problem but your site does not accept dwg files

@NANS_05,
please, pack it inside zip, for instance.

Here’s my original file and the conversion I obtained; there are issues, especially with the text for the reactor name and also with the red text at the bottom right.Conversion.zip (1,7 Mo)

@NANS_05,
here is the text for reactor, am I right?
reactor_name.png (25.5 KB)

Yes and also Here Text error.png (122,0 Ko). And the problem of background color black background.png (41,0 Ko)

@NANS_05
I can confirm these issues. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CADNET-9354

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.