Convert 3D Content to PDF and Merge resultant PDF files using Aspose.PDF for Java

Hi all,

I’m looking into extending my existing use case which is already based on Aspose.Words and takes word files as input by adding dynamic 3D models into it and generating a pdf from it.

So the idea was to generate pdf from docs via Aspose.Words. In parallel generate another pdf containing a “dynamic” 3D object from a .obj file via Aspose.3D. And finally merge these two pdf files by using Aspose.PDF.

My question is: Is this possible and will the “dynamic” (meaning rotatable etc.) 3D scene in the PDF remain after merging the two pdfs? Is this idea actually the best approach or is there another way to get a PDF containing dynamic 3d content from .docx and .obj files as input?

BR,
Sebastian

@sebastian.rollwage.c

The page content should remain intact while merging the PDF document using Aspose.PDF for .NET and there is no such known issue regarding merging functionality of the API. You may please try it as Document Concatenation is correct approach to achieve what you want to. In case you face any issue, please share your source PDF documents with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@asad.ali Thanks for confirmation!