Convert Arabic Language Text with Comma in Word DOCX Document to JPEG Image using C# .NET | HarfBuzz

Issue: arabic coma is showing in different ocation

description: if the file have arabic coma next to any word the coma will show in different location

issue will not reproduce if the coma placed with space after a word

Let us know if you need further deatils or you have any question.

you can use anyfile with arabic words and arabic comma ex. arabicword then press shift+K

@engmarwalotfy,

Could you please share your sample code and sample document to show the issue. We will check your issue soon.

@Amjad_Sahi
sorry for being late in reply I wanna convert this word document to jpg but I have an issue related to comma when adding comma after one word
issue.docx (13.7 KB)

@engmarwalotfy,

Please try to Enable OpenType Features of Aspose.Words for .NET and see how it goes on your end?

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\issue.docx");
doc.LayoutOptions.TextShaperFactory = HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.Instance;
doc.Save("C:\\temp\\21.4 HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.jpg");

Dears
@awais.hafeez
I found this error
could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz, Version=21.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

1. I have removed all old references to Aspose.Words
  2. delete folder bin and obj
  3. close VS
  4. install Aspose.Words and Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz
  5. rebuild

@engmarwalotfy,

Please provide your simplified Visual Studio project to be able to reproduce the exact problem on our end? Please first compress the project to ZIP format and then upload the ZIP file as this forum allows .zip file extension. Please do not include Aspose.Words DLL files in it to reduce the file size. You may also upload the file to Dropbox or any other file hosting service and share the download link here for testing.

@awais.hafeez
Thanks, I have solved the above point but I have another issue
InnerException message: Unable to load DLL ‘harfbuzz’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
ex.Message: Text shaper factory failed to return text shaper for ‘C:\Windows\Fonts\arial.ttf’, face index ‘0’

@engmarwalotfy,

Please first uninstall both ‘Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz’ and ‘Aspose.Words’ NuGet packages from your web application. Close Visual Studio. Then remove all content of your App’s ‘bin’ and ‘obj’ folders. Open your web application’s .sln file again with Visual Studio. In the solution explorer, right click on web app project and select Properties. Inside Build tab, select Any CPU value for Platform Target. And inside Web tab, select x64 or x86 value for Bitness (see Use64BitIISExpress.png (23.4 KB)). Then install ‘Aspose.Words’ and ‘Aspose.Words.Shaping.HarfBuzz’ NuGet packages again and rebuild the project.

The same issue, I wanna to note that I used this in SharePoint

@engmarwalotfy,

Can you please ZIP and attach your sample SharePoint project/app here for testing? This will help us to reproduce/investigate the problem on our end and then provide you a fix/workaround.

@awais.hafeez
I have uploaded the SharePoint project and file that has an issue and result in this link
please check and confirm
https://intaliocom-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/marwa_lotfy_intalio_com/EnSH4m9FaJdLnYlohG3tGygBPRdc6VMIMM1Tasc7NFI9Ew?e=2hCT3q

@engmarwalotfy,

I am afraid, we are unable to access the download link you shared in previous post. Please simply ZIP and attach your sample SharePoint project/app here in this forum thread for testing. You may also upload the ZIP file to Dropbox or any other file hosting service and share the download link here for testing.

the size of the project is greater than the limit so I have uploaded it to google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RFGxPTFaUWCsLEOt9I_u7voByijhDIBF/view?usp=sharing please check and confirm my with work around ASPSA

@engmarwalotfy,

We have linked your forum thread to appropriate issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of your issue is WORDSNET-22121. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated here on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

thanks in advance ,any update?

@engmarwalotfy,

I am afraid, WORDSNET-22121 is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue will get resolved or any further updates may be available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

kindly can you provide us with the expected delivery date?

@engmarwalotfy,

WORDSNET-22121 is still pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue will get resolved or any further updates may be available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

can you estimate time and send delivery date?

@engmarwalotfy,

I have verified the status of WORDSNET-22121 from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that the implementation of this issue has been postponed till a later date and there aren’t any estimates (ETA) available at the moment. We will inform you here as soon as this issue will get resolved or any timeframe may be available in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.