Convert Bookmarks in Word Document to Anchor Tags in HTML - Bookmark Hyperlinks C# .NET - Save DOC as HTML - Bookmarks as a SPAN

Is there a way of representing Bookmarks as spans or div, rather than the default anchor tag, when saving as HTML

Does it have to do anything with IDocumentPartSavingCallback? I can’t seem to find an example using this interface either.

Hi Faridi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and output HTML file showing the expected behavior here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I thought I had responded to this. Sorry, here are the documents:

Hi Faridi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, there is no bookmark inside your input document 'aspose-post.doc'. Please note that Aspose.Words tries to mimic Microsoft Word i.e. if you convert Word document to HTML using Microsoft Word or Aspose.Words, the output will be mostly the same.

Best regards,

Hi Hafeez,

Here is the docx. You are correct in that aspose and word both add an anchor tag for a bookmark, but is there a way to change that behavior?

Mohammad

Hi Faridi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Can you please also attach your expected/target HTML file here for our reference which demonstrates how you want this bookmark be exported to HTML.

Best regards,