Convert Cad missing Logo and line thickness to big

Hello,

One of our customers is reporting an issue with Convert CAD to PDF, where their company logo is missing from the outputted file as well as the line thickness being too big.

I have tried using the most recent version of Aspose.CAD which didn’t make an improvement:

I have attached the input CAD file and a stripped-down version of our code specific to CAD to PDF for you to review and test. As well as any additional information provided by the customer. Please note that this bug might be present in other conversion formats.

Could you please confirm that there is a bug or if there is something that we are doing incorrectly?

CAD_To_PDF.zip (1.4 MB)

Kind regards,

DS

@djsomers1000,
Hi.
We can confirm the issue with missing attribute and logo. Unfortunately, the logo consists of hatches with paths having outermost flag, we don’t have support for this. We will check it in the scope of CADNET-9798.
Could you please clarify the thickness of which lines is too big?

Hello again,

Can you keep this ticket open please as I have responded to our customer with what you have said and they have responded with more information that I’m trying to clarify.

I will get back to you ASAP.

Kind regards,
DS

Hello,

If hatches with paths having outermost flag are not supported, what are? I will be able to report back to the customer then.

Kind regards,
DS

@djsomers1000,
it is a tricky to explain as we need more information to gather. We do not have support for the hatch with hatch boundary having outermost flag. It looks like this style can not be changed directly and relates to the internal structure and objects of the file. We don’t have a lot of information on this at all. Anyway, we are not going to close the task, it is planned for the investigation, we will try to support this type of hatches (as well as the problem with attribute) and we hope to have more information to share in couple of weeks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-9798) have been fixed in this Aspose.CAD for .NET 24.7 update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by oleksii.gorokhovatskyi