Convert DOCX to PDF Document on Android Mobile Devices using Aspose.Words for Android via Java

Hello ,
I am using “com.aspose:aspose-words:19.9:android.via.java” jar for converting word files to pdf.
But i am facing issue for pdf while working with mobile devices
I am creating pdf using aspose and while generating pdf some mobiles are displaying right format like word file (times new roman) , but for devices it is by default changing the font size and font (arial).
give me some solution for that. i have attached 2 images .
Tested below scenarios
1. Image1.png :- is with right format and right font and font size (Samsung J7 prime)
2 Image2.png :- is with wrong font , font size and wrong format (Vivo , redmi mobiles)

Image1.png (31.7 KB)
Image2.png (53.5 KB)

@matins74,

Please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF files showing the undesired behaviors here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

@awais.hafeez i have attached pdf with right and wrong font along with word file.
let me know if you need any other data

aspose data.zip (111.1 KB)

@matins74,

Please make sure that the following font files are present on your mobile device:

• Times New Roman
  • Calibri
  • Arial

You can copy these font files from Windows machine to inside a custom fonts folder in mobile device. After that you need to specify path to fonts folder location. Hope, this helps.

Please also check the following articles:

@awais.hafeez Thanks for the help , i will try and let you know