Convert .docx to .pdf or .docx to .doc- converted document does not show table or bold

Hi, I am trying to converted a .docx document that contain table and bold font but when convert to .pdf or .doc the document show blank.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Aspose.Words. Will you please share the input document.

Best Regards,
Adnan Mujahid Khan

Hi Ptran,
Thanks for using Aspose.Words. Kindly use below mentioned code for converting DOCX format documents to DOC or PDF formats.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "sample.docx");
doc.Save(MyDir + "output.pdf", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thanks and Regards,

dihsarashid

Here is the sample document that contain Table layout

Hi,

Thank you for providing additional information.
I regret to share that I failed to reproduce the problem on my side. Please ensure that you are using the latest version of Aspose.Words .Net.

I used the following code to save document in Pdf format.

Document doc = new Document(@"template.docx");
doc.Save(@"Out.pdf");

Do make sure that template file (template.docx) is present in the Debug folder of project. Your desired output file (Out.pdf) will also be saved in the Debug folder of your current project.

In case of any other problem, please ask and I will be more than happy to help.

Best Regards
Adnan Mujahid Khan

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Probably, you use Aspose.Words in evaluation mode and document is truncated. That is why you do not see some convent in the output document. There is evaluation limitation of maximum number of paragraphs in the document. You should see the following text in the output documents.
This document was truncated here because it was created using Aspose.Words in Evaluation Mode.
If you want to test Aspose.Words for without the evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license
Best regards.