Convert DWG to PDF using CTB

Hi, I’m using the evaluation version of Aspose.CAD for .NET (v 21.4.0.0) and I’m facing a problem.
I want to convert some DWG files into PDF using a CTB file to inherit the line weight but i can’t find anything in the guides.
Is there any kind of class that can do the job that I need?

In the attachments you can find an input example, the ctb file, my output and the desired output (obtained using AutoCad).

Thank you in advance.
example.zip (3.6 MB)

@mlocatelli

We need to investigate the issue related to CTB file and a ticket with ID CADNET-8126 has been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi,
Any news on this topic?
Thanks
Best regards

@mlocatelli

I regret to share that at present the issue is still pending and we request for your patience. We will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

Hi,
Any news? I’m evaluating to purchase this product but I need to know if it’s possible to do what I need, otherwise I’ll have to look something else.
Best regards,
Matteo

@mlocatelli

The issue has just recently been added in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation in issues queue at the moment. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as it will be addressed.