Convert EMF to WMF

Hi,

Is it possible to convert EMF image to WMF image in Aspose Imaging for Java? If yes, could you please provide the example?

Thanks,
Krzysztof

Hi Krzysztof,

I am afraid, your required feature isn’t supported at the moment. I have logged a ticket (IMAGING-34084) in our request tracking system to properly analyze the request, and to estimate the time for implementation. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi Krzysztof,

Just to inform you that I have discussed your required feature with the development team. I am afraid, we will not be able to provide the feature soon, although we have scheduled the implementation for the 3rd quarter of 2014. As soon as we receive more updates in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference.
Hi Krzysztof,

Thank you for your patience.

This is to update you that the requested feature has been implemented and made available in the new release. Please download the latest version Aspose.Imaging for Java 16.12 and try it at your end.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.