Convert EPS to PDF using Java in Aspose.Page for Java - output is blank

Dear Team,

We need to convert eps file format to pdf conversion using aspose. I’ve used below code for conversion but not resolved.

String dataDir=“D:\Aspose PDF_A2A\SW_V\Eps\”;
FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(dataDir+“gr10.eps”);
FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(dataDir+“output.pdf”);
com.aspose.eps.Ps2PdfConverter converter = new com.aspose.eps.Ps2PdfConverter();
Ps2PdfConverterOptions options = new Ps2PdfConverterOptions(fis, fos);
converter.convertToPdf(options);
fis.close();

Input : File.zip (6.3 MB)

Please give solution for this scenario.

Thank you.

@ssvel

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment using Aspose.EPS for Java 18.10 and logged following issues for your files in our issue tracking system.

EPSJAVA-19 - gr1.eps
EPSJAVA-20 - gr2.eps
EPSJAVA-21 - gr3.eps

We will further look into details of the issues and keep you posted with the status of their correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

i am using the .net version of the library.
Do you have an eta for the fix?

Dear team,

We need java based library for this scenario.

Please provide possible solution as soon as possible.

@swerner

Could you please try using Aspose.EPS for .NET 18.12 in your environment and in case you still face any issue, please share some sample EPS/PS file(s) with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@ssvel

I am afraid that earlier logged issues have not been resolved yet. However, we have recorded your concerns and will definitely consider them while investigating and fixing the issues. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding their rectification, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

Dear Team,

Any update for convert .eps to .pdf format using java?.

I’ve attached some samples for your Reference.

Input : EPS.zip (9.4 MB)

Thank you.

@ssvel

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that the investigation against earlier logged issue is still underway and initially revealed that API produces TypeCheckError on “setglobal” operator and it also require support for CMaps and CIDFonts. We will definitely let you know, as soon as further investigation is completed and issues are resolved. Please spare us little time.

PS: We have checked your new sample files and logged them along with the issue(s) as well for investigation purpose.

Dear @asad.ali

Any update for convert .eps to .pdf format using java?.

@rjnick

The EPS related functionality has been migrated to Aspose.Page for Java and Aspose.EPS API has been discontinued. Would you please try using new API and in case you still face any issue, please feel free to let us know.