License license = new License();
license.setLicense(MyDir + "Aspose.Total.Java.lic");
Presentation pptDocument = new Presentation(MyDir + "1.pptx");
int pageCount = pptDocument.getSlides().size();
ISlide pageSlide = null;
for (int i = 0; i < pageCount; i++) {
pageSlide = pptDocument.getSlides().get_Item(0);
BufferedImage bufferedImage = pageSlide.getThumbnail(1.5f, 1.5f);
ImageIO.write(bufferedImage, "jpeg", new FileOutputStream(MyDir + "Out\\Out" + (i + 1) + "-svg.jpeg"));
}

Hi Xu,

I have observed your comments. Can you please be more specific which kind of error you are facing on your end while converting presentation.

Best Regards,

Can you run my code with this file by your newest jar???

<span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “Microsoft YaHei”, Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif, SimSun; font-size: 12px; text-align: -webkit-center;”>Caused by:class com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.SortedList.get_Item(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.awy.float(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.awy.package(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.awy.<init style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “Microsoft YaHei”, Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif, SimSun; font-size: 12px; text-align: -webkit-center;”>(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.awr.void(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.awr.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.new(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.int(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source) com.landray.kmss.converter.aspose.AsposeOfficeToHTMLConverter.powerPointToHTML(AsposeOfficeToHTMLConverter.java:483) com.landray.kmss.converter.aspose.AsposeOfficeToHTMLConverter.officeToHTML(AsposeOfficeToHTMLConverter.java:52)
Hi Xu,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for Java 16.10.0 and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35758 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35758) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.