Convert Excel 3D formatted Chart to Image

Hi,

I met a problem of converting 3D formatted chart to image.

Following the steps, I managed to generate the chart in 3D format (see Figure 1), which is in right style.
However, following the steps of saving the chart to image, the chart style (see Figure 2) is totally changed - no 3D formatted anymore, which is in wrong style.

any ideas? Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please provide us your sample code project that replicates this issue. We will look into your issue and help you asap.

Also, if your chart is Surface3D, then it is not supported by Aspose.Cells.

thanks for your quick reply, I attached the sample project, please have a look.

Yes, I have the same problem, keep in updates.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

After initial investigation, we have found this issue. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and resolve it.

Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will share it with you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41418.

Thanks.

Is it possible for you to give me a probable timeline when you can fix this issue? As we have purchased the total Aspose.Net and it is very important to meet the deadline for us.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please spare us couple of weeks to fix this issue. Once, we will have some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

We are afraid the 3d-format feature rendering in images is not supported currently. We have analyzed the feature a bit, the feature is difficult to implement and we have no plan to support the 3d-formatted feature at the moment. In future, when we have schedule or eta, we will share it with you.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Thank you.