Convert Excel (containing shapes) to HTML

src.zip (1.6 KB)
before.png (205.2 KB)
after.jpg (301.4 KB)
sourceFile.zip (170.4 KB)

use our code to run it!

@hucq_landray_com_cn,

Thanks for the template file, sample code and screenshots.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found that shape (image) is displaced to cover some part of data (as per your screenshot) in Excel to HTML rendering. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42618” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@hucq_landray_com_cn,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42618”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Once the fix is available for public use, we will share the Download link here.

@hucq_landray_com_cn

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

we can not use dropbox!

@hucq_landray_com_cn

Please download p1.zip, p2.zip and p3.zip. Links are given below.

Download Links:
p1.zip (2.9 MB)
p2.zip (2.9 MB)
p3.zip (458.5 KB)

Extract all of them in some empty folder and you will get these four files.

• aspose-cells-18.5.4.jar.1
  • aspose-cells-18.5.4.jar.2
  • aspose-cells-18.5.4.jar.3
  • Create_aspose-cells-18.5.4.exe

Now execute the file Create_aspose-cells-18.5.4.exe, it will combine the other three files and give you aspose-cells-18.5.4.jar.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42618) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 18.6. Please also see the document for your reference: Installation|Documentation

I can not open your resources. :frowning:

@suongnguyen,

This is configuration issue on your end only, either you do not have access rights to open the url on your end or due to ISP/network issue on your end. It works fine when I clicked on the link, the resource are there and I can download them, see the screenshot to confirm you that it works fine on my end.
sc_shot1.png (39.7 KB)