Convert Excel each row into separate PDF

Hi Aspose Team,

I am looking to generate a number of PDFs , where each pdf should contain the each row from the worksheet.

Lets say, I have 10 row in a sheet, I am looking to generate 10 PDF , with each having its own row data in every pdf file generated.

Is it possible to create? I am looking at C#

@kamalr1994,
It is possible to generate a PDF file for each row in a sheet. Please use following codes and let us know your feedback.

Workbook wb = new Workbook(path + "Book1.xlsx");
Worksheet worksheet = wb.Worksheets[0];

foreach(var row in worksheet.Cells.Rows)
{
    Workbook wb1 = new Workbook();
    Row row1 = row as Row;
    wb1.Worksheets[0].Cells.CopyRow(worksheet.Cells,row1.Index,0);
    wb1.Save($"{row1.Index}.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);
}

Book1.zip (6.4 KB)

Hi Team,

Thanks a lot for the much needed assistance and help.

It is working

@kamalr1994,
Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the suggested lines of code. Feel free to contact us at any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

ahsaniqbalsidiqui, It helped for me as well, thanks for sharing. It would be nice if kindle app will get a full support, cause sometimes there is a need to open an ebook in it. I love online libraries like this one here ( url: Download Сlassic Books Free Pdf, Epub, Mobi | Fb2BookFree ), and I want simply download some ebooks in different digital formats, like PDF, and I don’t want to have any issues with my Kindle as well.

@vincent5MM,
Thank you for writing to us and glad to know that this code snippet helped you. Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Cells. We will be happy to assist you at the earliest.