Convert excel file into PDF

I want to convert excel file into PDF file .

Its possible using aspose cell and JDK1.5.

If possible then please provide me aspose cell jar file for JDK1.5 because currently i am using aspose licence

@sudhakar11,

Thanks for your query.

Please read the contents of “README_LIB” in the root folder when you extract the release (zipped) archive. For your information, Aspose.Cells for Java supports JDK 1.6, 1.7 or greater versions. The “JDK 1.X\lib” folder contains jars for the respective JDKs e.g. JDK 1.6. This single Jar file supports JDK 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 and above versions.

Well, Aspose.Cells for Java dropped the support for Java versions prior to v6 more than 2/3 year ago (we also did announce in our official blog at that time) and has moved its codebase to Java 6 (Java 7 and 8 and above are also supported). Reason being, Sun/Oracle has discontinued the support for all JDK revisions prior to 1.6. Now the Aspose.Cells for Java package contains a single Jar that works well with Java 6, 7 &8 or above. In short, we cannot provide you the JDK1.4/1.5 version of the library.

Anyways, we will still discuss this matter in our team if this is feasible to provide you the JDK1.5 library for your needs.

We will get back to you soon.

@sudhakar11,

We have discussed the matter further.
For your information, now we have many features which depend on APIs of JDK1.6 and later versions, so we are afraid, we cannot support JDK1.5 or provide/compile JDK1.5 version for the users anymore.