Convert Excel file to image

Hello,

I am trying to convert an Excel file generated by Aspose.Cell into an image, in order to display it into the browser. I tried many way but the quality obtained is never very good. I attached a copy of the result I obtained.

- The first image is a screenshot made on Windows directly into Excel with the original file.
- The second is a screenshot made after converting the file into PDF using Aspose.
The quality is great for the two of them.
- The third is the result I obtained using the following method to create a PNG (JPEG gives me the same result):
Aspose.Total for .NET|Documentation
- The last one is the image created using Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfConverter to create a TIFF file.

As you can see, the quality is very far from the original. Is there anything I might have done wrong, or any other way to improve the result’s quality? The aim is to display the image almost in full screen so I would like to get the best quality as possible.
I have read in Aspose documentation about PdfViewer, but you specifically state that the quality might be an issue.

Regards,

The technical environement :

- Aspose .NET version

- .NET framework 3.5

- Windows XP

- Microsoft Excel 2007

Hi,

I am a representative of Aspose.Cells product.

Please try the fixed version: v7.0.2.7, if it works fine for your issue.

Moreover, we recommend you to use some vector graphics e.g use Emf image format etc.

If you still have issue, kindly give us sample Excel file and output image here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for this reply. I actually tried the EMF format, by converting my Excel file into PDF, and then into EMF, the quality is great.

Thanks a lot.
Regards,