Convert Excel to PDF: barcode label is not converted

Aspose.Cells converts Excel to PDF, but a barcode label is not getting converted. Instead the clear text is displayed. Please help.

@ellpan01,

Could you please zip and attach your input Excel file, we will check it soon.

JobBarcodeC0NPN598.zip (7.4 KB)

The file is attached. Thank you, Amjad.
-Alla

@ellpan01,

Thanks for the template XLSX file.

When I opened your template Excel file into MS Excel manually (I did not touch any cell or any object in the spreadsheet), only code text is shown. See the screenshot for your reference.
sc_shot1.png (106.8 KB)

JobBarcode_Screenshot.jpg (22.5 KB)

This is a screenshot of the Excel file that has a barcode label. We then print that file to a barcode printer, but the new requirement is to convert to PDF and print the PDF file. When I try to do so, the file has a number with instead a barcode label.

@ellpan01

Please note, the font “Libre Barcode 39” is a cloud font Screenshot_font.png (214.0 KB). It is not installed on the local environment, but just cached in “C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FontCache\4\CloudFonts” folder(note: please change “YOURUSERNAME” accordingly).

You can use FontConfigs.SetFontFolder to set the font folder: Configuring Fonts for Rendering Spreadsheets|Documentation

or, you can install the font “Libre Barcode 39” to local environment. It will be work OK.

Peyton, I followed your 2nd suggestion and installed Libre Barcode 39 to local environment as a True Type font. It doesn’t work either. The screenshot is attached. Thank you.TrueTypeFont.jpg (133.5 KB)

I also tried LibreBarcode39 TrueType and that doesn’t work either. LibreBarcode39_TrueType.jpg (88.2 KB)

@ellpan01,

Could you please share your output PDF file by latest version of Aspose.Cells after installing the required font(s) (and setting the fonts folder). We will check it further.