Convert exported SSRS chart into group of PPT objects?

Dear Forum,

i would like to know if it is possible to configure Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services in a way that a gantt-chart created in SSRS is exported to PPT as a collection of PPT objects (group of objects)? The idea behind this is to be able to fine-tune the chart created by SSRS in terms of label position, bar size and distances etc.

Thank you for for feedback and kind regards

Philipp

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that chart available in your report are exported as Image rather than object by report server itself. Therefore they are rendered as image inside presentation and cannot be altered further. However, we have another API, Aspose.Slides for .NET that provides comprehensive MSO Charts support inside it. It is able to create the charts as chart objects that you can even alter using PowerPoint as per your convenience. You can fetch data from database and create charts using Aspose.Slides for .NET. Please visit this documentation section for your kind reference in this regard. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,