Convert HTML presentation (SPA) to PDF

Hi,
I have a single page application (HTML) as a presentation with 16 slides and I want to convert to PDF.
What is the best way to do it using your API? or if it is possible
Thanks

@grilosape

Yes, it is possible to convert an HTML file to a PDF file. I request you to visit below documentation link for your kind reference.

.NET article: Convert HTML to PDF
Java article: Convert HTML to PDF

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you.

@Farhan.Raza
I am trying to generate a PDF file from multiple html pages (strings).
Do you have any example to do that?

Thanks

@grilosape

Please share your source file as well as the platform details with us, while explaining your requirements a little more. However, you may visit the link below which explains how to add HTML string to a PDF file.

Add HTML string to PDF

Hi @Farhan.Raza

So, I need to convert multiple HTML strings with knockout.js data bind to a PDF file. I am using ASP.Net MVC View C# to generate the HTML strings.
Please see attached the sample test that I am trying to do with one html string.GeneratePdfFile.zip (826 Bytes)

@grilosape

Thanks for sharing sample code snippet.

We have tested the scenario in our environment and observed that JavaScript was being ignored by the API while generating PDF document. Therefore, we have logged an issue as PDFNET-43645 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of the issue and keep you informed with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-43645) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 24.1.