Convert HTML String to PDF - [document.Save(streamOut);] goes unresponsive

Hi @asad.ali / @aleksey.permyakov
I have a html string but when try to save that html string as pdf my save call [document.Save(streamOut);] goes unresponsive. Using Aspose.PDF 20.12.0

var document = new Aspose.Pdf.Document
                        {
                            PageInfo = new PageInfo { Margin = new MarginInfo(28, 28, 28, 18) }
                        };

var pdfPage = document.Pages.Add();
StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
sb.Append(....);
HtmlFragment bodyInfo = new HtmlFragment(sb.ToString);
                        bodyInfo.Margin.Bottom = 30;
                        pdfPage.Paragraphs.Add(bodyInfo);

using (var streamOut = new MemoryStream())
                        {
                            document.Save(streamOut);
                        }

transcript2.zip (7.1 KB)

Thanks
Chandan

@wefivesoft

We tested the scenario using 23.8 version of the API and could not replicate the issue that you mentioned. Please try to use the latest version and let us know in case you still notice any issues.

Hi @asad.ali,
Then do we need to bye new version?

When I use Version 23.8 getting following error
The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 17 Jun 2022, but this version of the product was released on 14 Aug 2023. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

Thanks
Chandan

@wefivesoft

The license is issued for one year and you can use it with any API version released within that span of time. It looks like your license does not allow to use 23.8 version because its subscription was expired. You can obtain 30-days free temporary license in order to evaluate 23.8 version. In case it is running without any issues at your side, you can renew your subscription.