Convert Html to Pdf - Problem

Hi,

I’m facing a problem.
I try to convert the attached html file to a pdf but can’t seem to make it working. (tried v. 6.7 & 6.8)
1. The table borders are not converted in the pdf.
2. The content of the table is stretched on the whole width of the pdf.

You have attached the html that i’m trying to convert.
The converted pdf.
The code I use to convert the html to pdf.

Thank you.

Hi Mel,

Thank you for using our products and sharing the sample source code and template documents with us. I tested the scenario and able to notice the same problem. For rectification, I logged this problem with ID: PDFNEWNET-33398 in our Issue Tracking System. We will further look into the details of this issue and will keep you updated via this forum thread on the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the quick acknowledgement.
I saw that this problem appeared in the past, somewhere in v5.x .
It would be of great help to me if you could provide me with an estimate on when I could convert Html Tables to Pdf so that I can schedule the development plan further.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Hi Mel,

Thanks for using our products, as we just have been able to discover PDFNEWNET-33398, so we require some time to investigate this issue in details. However, as soon as we have made some significant progress towards the resolution of this problem, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your patience.

I am very pleased to inform you that the issue is resolved by the development team and this issue will be a part of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.1 (to be released in July as per our monthly release plan) after following the complete testing and release cycle. Please be patient and we will notify you once the version is available for download.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33398) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.0.

The blog post for this release is created over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your patience. You may use new DOM based approach to render HTML to PDF. It will fix your above reported issues. Please use following code snippet, based on new Document Object Model (DOM)., with latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. It will serve the purpose.

HtmlLoadOptions htmloptions = new HtmlLoadOptions();<o:p></o:p>

// use the new conversion engine<o:p></o:p>

htmloptions.UseNewConversionEngine = true;<o:p></o:p>

Document doc = new Document(myDir+“input.htm”, htmloptions);<o:p></o:p>

doc.Save(myDir+“Output.pdf”);

<o:p> </o:p>

<o:p>Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.</o:p>

<o:p>
</o:p>

<o:p>Best Regards,</o:p>