Convert HTML to Word DOC File using Java & Import Font Scaling from Arguments of CSS Transform Property

Hi,
Transform: Scale (0.7) is used to set the font scaling in HTML CSS, but the TRANSFORMATION of HTML into Word is not reflected in the advanced font scaling. What should I do?

@o2oa2019,

Have you also tried the latest 20.8 version of Aspose.Words for .NET on your end? In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your simplified input HTML file and Aspose.Words generated DOCX file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

I used 20.6 Aspose.Words For JavatestFontSca.zip (3.1 KB)

image.png (55.6 KB)
image.png (82.9 KB)

I used 20.6 Aspose.Words For Java

@o2oa2019,

For the sake of any correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-20885. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of linked issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@o2oa2019,

It is to update you that we have completed the analysis of WORDSNET-20885. Aspose.Words currently cannot preserve font scaling in HTML. As a result, currently there is no way to get text with non-default font scaling after loading a HTML document. We will consider adding support for the CSS “transform” property on text nodes, but we cannot promise that we will implement this feature, because it needs further analysis. For now, we are going to postpone the fix. Rest assured; we will inform you here as soon as we may have any more updates in future. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Has the problem been fixed? WordsNet-20885

@o2oa2019,

Unfortunately, WORDSNET-20885 is not resolved yet; the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date and there is not any ETA available at the moment. We apologize for your inconvenience.